Monday, August 24, 2015

Parris Goebel Reading Response

Hi and welcome back to another great week of blogging this blog post is about my Literacy group person:Parris Goebel.
I am blogging about this because I worked really hard to do my personal best.
We were learning to find new information.



Your name:Skyla


Who have you picked for your artist?Parris Goebel


Why did you pick this artist (explain your reasons well)
I picked Parris Goebel because of her amazing hip hop dance moves. I wish that I could be her because she travels most places around the world.

Include a picture of your artist
parris-goebel.jpg

Include 4 facts you have learned about your artist from your first reading
1.At just 22, dancer Parris Goebel has an impressive CV
2.She was offered a job at  cirque du soleil.
3.She couldn't live without laptop, iphone and mac cosmetics.
4. She has been chasing her dream

Come in next time for a new aventrueing time of bloging
By Skyla Halton



No comments:

Post a Comment