Thursday, March 31, 2016

IPROUD 1

I am proud of this because I think that I put my personal best in my writing, my best punctuation and I think that I took my time.
This is what it looks like.
My Best Learning


This is my Camp Description


The Wire Bridge
There were 10 people about to go on the wire bridge I'm one of them and everyone is really scared including me in my head I'm saying come on Skyla you can do it. I got out there and did it woo I was proud of myself. One by one going across to the other end believing in themselves.


Wires all around just looking at you waiting for you to cry. They go under your hands like a slug . Grey wires everywhere not a single sound until a tear drop hit the wires. I can smell the fear from everyone waving through the air. Suddenly we have finished.


I am proud of this because I think that I put my personal best in my writing, my best punctuation and I think that I took my time.

My biggest challenge was writing an ending and using my senses well.
See you guys next week for an amazing blog post bye.

1 comment: