Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Reflection log

Since the start of the term rimu hub has been doing reflections on how there day has gone and what learning muscle they were working on,how they used or how they didnt use it.Also we have to rate our self and what we had to work on.I am blogging this because I want you guys to see what i do in class and what I work on.


My Reflections

Date
26.10.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Absorption
How did I use it?
I used it by working with people i know i can work well with and getting task done
How successful was I?
I was very successful I managed to  get my reading book and my reading task done.
What do I need to work on?
I need to work on my time,manage my time and get more task done.



Date
27.10.17
How do I like the new timetable?
I really Like the new timetable because we get to see what we get to do in the whole week instead of just one day.
How do i like the signing up for our own workshops and groups?
I really Like choosing my own learning because then I get to experience Different types of challenges.  
What do you rate Signing up for your learning?
Four Point Five  Out Of Five
What do you need to work on with your choices?
I need to work on signing me up for thing I want to do and what I need to know.


Date
27.10.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Revising
How did I use it?
When I was Finished my work I would always go back and make sure it is done with PRIDE.
How successful was I?
Four Out Of FIve  
What do I need to work on?
To get more Task on the learning log and revise them to.


Date
30.10.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Perseverance And Revising
How did I use it?
I was Persevering In my Writing and I was also revising to make it the best it can be for my report.
How successful was I?
A Four Point Five
What do I need to work on?
Revise more


Date
31.10.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Managing Distractions
How did I use it?
I didn't really use it because I was sitting with my friends and i didnt get anything done and all i did was talk
How successful was I?
2
What do I need to work on?
To not sit with my friends and if I do sit with my friends don't chat as much and get work done


Date
1.11.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Capitalising
How did I use it?
I was doing my writing and making the most of my time
How successful was I?
Five out of five
What do I need to work on?
Working on my task more and making the most of my time




Date
2.11.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Collaboration
How did I use it?
I was Collaborating with others
How successful was I?
4
What do I need to work on?
Collaborate More


Date
3.11.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Collaboration
How did I use it?
I Didn't Really use it,first Off Me and my group were going good then we decided to join another group so we can have a lot of wood.Another group joined us and most of us didn't collaborate (Counting me).
How successful was I?
2
What do I need to work on?
To Collaborate more and get involved.


Date
3.11.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Noticing
How did I use it?
I Had to notice what mistakes to fix for my task and also I had to notice where to put my pieces of wood.
How successful was I?
3
What do I need to work on?
To Notice more


Date
7.11.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Collaboration
How did I use it?
I had to collaborate with Mitch in maths to get the correct answers and to get more task done.
How successful was I?
Five OUt of Five
What do I need to work on?
To sit by the right people at the right time.


Date
7.11.17
Which Learning Muscle
did I use?
Planning
How did I use it?
I had to plan what i was  gonna do for the day and i Had to plan my writing
How successful was I?
4
What do I need to work on?
To add more detail to my work
If you like reflecting on yourself like what I do comment what u like reflecting about yourself and also comment if you want to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment