Thursday, August 11, 2016

Holiday Post

Hello and Welcome back to my blog. Today I will blogging about my holidays.
Ghostbusters (Girl Version)

 In the holidays I went with my friends Maia, Kapone and Luka to watch Ghostbusters (Girl version). We went to the Napier theater because before that we went hill sliding in Napier. For me I screamed a bit because there were a bit of scary parts and a bit of funny parts. 
I think that you should watch Ghostbusters because it's scary and funny which makes the movie really interesting in some parts. The movie is all about 4 girls who want to be ghost hunters so they make a commercial and then they got famous and got to kill ghosts. They called themselves the GHOSTBUSTERS. My favourite part was right at the end where they caught tonnes of ghosts and the world got saved. My feelings in that movie were SAD, SCARY AND FUNNY. Here are some photos of parts of the movie.



                                   
                         These are the 4 girls who killed the ghost 
                 
                                        This is their logo


This was their car before

                                       
                     This was their car before
Girl Power   

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS BLOG POST PLEASE COMMENT AND CHECK FOR MY NEXT BLOGPOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment