Thursday, October 20, 2016

Narrative Plan

Hi guys today I will be talking abut my narrative plan.I am blogging this because in my plan I stuck a lot of PRIDE in to it. In Rimu hub we have had 3 choices to chose from in our writing groups. I chose narrative because I wanted to do a made up story.First the narrative group had to do a plan for the narrative story. In our plan we had to do things like
Setting,Charecters,Personalities,Problem,
Resolution,Events and Detail.
This is my plan:


My Narrative Plan
Setting:
4534.jpeg
Main Character:
Invisible Pray
Other Characters:
Cray cray

Invisible Pray
Problem
Invisible pray is in the air balloon but no one  knows where he is? But invisible pray just thinks that cray cray and ray ray are ignoring him.
Resolution:invisible Pray writes down “Come look at what I found P.S INVISIBLE PRAY”So then cray cray and ray ray can see what Invisible pray is doing But then the other 2 just follow his footstep..
Details:



Ray Ray is in the air balloon but no one  knows where he is?


Inside:Air Balloon,Grass Road tracks,4 Trees.
Personality / Actions:2  year Invisible pray- old girl who Likes to be invisible.Likes to eat ghost powder which makes hir  invisible,Invisible motion and macaroni & cheese are her favs.



Personality / Actions:

Cray Cray- Ray Rays sister Cray Cray likes to be the most Craziest and is the most craziest person is the whole entire world.

Ray Ray- Cray Crays BRother 11 year old boy who likes to be seen and also likes to have sushi,blow up balloons and swim.




Events:
Hot air Balloon:
Invisible pray Says “Come look what I found” But no one can hear Invisible pray so Invisible pray think that he is being left out.

But then Invisible pray writes down some words so they would know where he is and know what he is doing.
Ending:
Cray Cray  and Ray Ray  found Invisible pray because his powder ran out.So then after a while they had a lolli scramble and leaved happily ever after.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND IF YOU DID LEAVE A COMMENT AND COME BACK FOR MORE AMAZING POSTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment