Friday, June 17, 2016

Hippos

Hippos Reading Task Term 2 Week 5
Hi and Welcome back to my blog today I will be showing you my Hippos reading task.
I am blogging this because I used my Absorption Muscle really well when I was doing my reading task.
I am proud of this because I think that I Inferred really well.
This is what it looks like.
Hippos - Term 2, Week 5

Read “Surviving the Nile”. The three Adventurers in the story faced many challenges.

Part 1: When they came to the massive dam the Author wrote: “ The situation called for creative thinking.” what do you think is meant by this phrase.

Having lots of ideas to get to the other side of the river.

Part 2: Write a brief  description about a time you faced a challenge. How did you solve or overcome that challenge? Looking back can you think of another way you might have done it?

                                          Jumping of a Waterfall
How did you solve or overcome that challenge : I overcame the challenge by Believing myself I even had the guts to say to myself I can do this.

Looking back can you think of another way you might have done it : I might have done by jumping with somebody so I won't be scared.

A bungle of people waiting to jump off the waterfall 7 more people until Me.In myself I fells scared to death becuse I hate hieghts and of course jumping of highets But Im trying to think to myself you can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment