Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Report Relection

Last week we had to write a reflection about yourself because the teachers need one for our report. We had to write our reflection in lots of detail and also what I found challenging was trying to add as much detail as possible for questions I didnt know how to answer.

Self-Reflection questions for end of year reports
What is your favourite thing about being in Rimu Hub:I really like because there is 4 teachers in the hub and that is really helpful because instead of getting help you can get 4x the help.
What do you think about STEM: I think that STEM is great for us for the future and since we are learning 4 things at once it is really good for us and there is 3 things that can prepare us for the future,they are Science,Technology and engineering.  
Which learning muscles have you strengthened this year? How do you know?I have Mainly Strength my Revising muscle by revising  all of my work and going back and making sure I  have done my work to BEST it can be
What do you think about the new timetable? I really Like the new timetable because we get to see what we get to do in the whole week instead of just one day.If I Had to choose what one i liked the most i would most likely choose the weekly timetable.
What is like to choose your own learning?I  really Like choosing my own learning because then I get to experience Different types of challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment